I don't know about you, but we were looking forward to it coming this Friday. Two days ahead without being in front of the computer, without emails, without Slack ... And a new opportunity to bring our cover usual collection of deals: You already have here the Hunting Bargains this Friday. And it arrives well loaded, both with mobiles and accessories.
High-end at a mid-range price, mid-range at an affordable mobile price and even the fashionable Android TV: do not miss our selection of discounts on mobiles and accessories. Not forgetting the offers on Google Play, which you also have a careful collection. Let's go for the sales!
Android phones on offer
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. A good example of the maximum that Xiaomi can reach below 600 euros: the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is an excellent purchase if you are looking for a solvent mobile phone loaded with power. It is available on Amazon for 449.99 euros in its most powerful version: 8/256 GB; In MediaMarkt you have the 8/128 GB version at 399 euros. It has a 6.67-inch FHD + screen, 5,000 mAh, Snapdragon 865, triple rear camera and much more.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. From the latest generation of phones comes this Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, a smartphone that is not too small: part, even, with an AMOLED screen. And much more: Snapdragon 732, 6/128 GB, triple rear camera, 4,250 mAh battery and 33 W fast charge. You have it on eBay for 269.10 euros applying the coupon 'PQ22021',
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. This excellent phone fluctuates in cost over the weeks. If it is already cheap, imagine if you buy the most powerful version for 249.99 euros: on Amazon you get a whole Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro with 8/256 GB, Snapdragon 860, 6.67-inch screen and 120 Hz, quad rear camera and 5,160 mAh, among other features. You can also buy the basic version (6/128 GB) for 199 euros.
POCO X3 Pro, Smartphone 8 + 256 GB, 6.67 ”120 Hz FHD + DotDisplay, Snapdragon 860, 48 MP quad camera, 5160 mAh, Frost Blue (ES / PT version), includes headphones
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. The new generation is already on the street, so the time has come to lower the previous one. And what a reduction: you have the most powerful Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (4/128 GB) at 158 euros. In exchange you receive a mobile with a large screen (6.53 inches FHD +) and MediaTek Helio G85, 3/64 GB, 5,020 mAh battery and quad rear camera.
- Realme 7 5G. The new model is already in Spain, but that does not mean that the Realme 7 5G stops losing appeal, rather the opposite: it surpasses its more recent brother in several specifications. And it doesn't have a bad price on Amazon: 213.62 euros. In exchange you get a 6.5-inch LCD IPS screen with 120 Hz, MediaTek Dimensity 800u, 6/128 GB, quad rear camera and much more.
- OPPO A72. A good mid-range that currently has a fairly competent price: you can get it on Amazon for 188.99 euros. The OPPO A72 is a mobile with a 6.5-inch FHD + screen, quad rear camera, Snapdragon 665, 5,000 mAh battery and 4/128 GB.
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus. It is not a bad phone, even despite the great Chinese competition it has for price: you can buy it on sale through Amazon for 269 euros. For that cost, the Motorola Moto G 5G Plus offers a 6.7-inch FHD + screen, Snapdragon 765, 6/128 GB, 5,000 mAh battery, quad rear camera and double front.
- OnePlus 8T. Great price for a mobile that is still an excellent purchase, especially for the 421.59 euros that the global model costs in AliExpress and shipped from Spain (the 'BACKITSBW11' coupon applies). 8/128 GB, 6.55-inch AMOLED screen, quad rear camera, 4,500 mAh battery with 65 W fast charge ... The OnePlus 8T is a beast.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. Excellent offer for a watch that is still very worthwhile: you have the 40mm Bluetooth version for 159 euros in the official Samsung store by applying the 'GUAYFAY_Active2' coupon. For that price, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is a great smartwatch: sports log, GPS, heart rate, electrocardiogram and even blood pressure log.
- Realme Watch. The brand's smartwatch is at a pretty juicy price on Amazon: 35.79 euros. It is not overly complete, but it does offer activity log, SpO2 and more than a week of battery life. At that price, the Realme Watch is not a bad buy.
realme Watch - Smartwatch, 1.4 "screen, PPG heart rate, oxygen saturation (SpO2), 14 sports modes, 160mAh battery (7/9 days duration) - Black [Versión ES/PT]
- Chromecast with Google TV. This fantastic multimedia player with integrated Chromecast is at 59 euros in El Corte Inglés. In return, you get Android TV and terrifyingly wide playback support - the Chromecast with Google TV is an excellent buy at that price.
- Amazon Echo Speakers and Displays. Some Amazon smart devices are on sale: you can get the third generation Echo Dot for 29.99 euros, the fourth generation Echo Dot for 39.99 euros, the Echo Show 5 for 79.99 euros and the Echo Show 8 for 109.99 euros.
Android apps and games on offer
- Mars Electrical
- QR / Barcode Scanner PRO
- My scores: score viewer and scanner
- How much can I spend? Premium Expense Control
- 90X Duplicate File Remover Pro
- Speed View GPS Pro
- Oreo 8 - Icon Pack
- Pixel Net White - Icon Pack
- Light X - Icon Pack
4.19 euros0.89 euros
- EasyJoin - A decentralized communication system
14.99 euros7.49 euros
- Castro Premium
2.39 euros1.09 euros
3.19 euros1.49 euros
- If you join Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after 36 euros per year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority accessory to offers, services such as Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and unlimited photo storage. In addition, if you are a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial.
If after all this our section on Fridays falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers and news of Xataka Selección in our Telegram channel or in our profiles of Twitter , Facebook and Flipboard magazine. You can also take a look at the Hunting Bargains of Xataka Móvil, Xataka, Xataka Foto, Vida Extra, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as with our colleagues from Compradicción. You can see all the bargains they publish on Twitter and Facebook, and even subscribe to their ads via Telegram.
Note: some of the links published here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the team of editors.