What version of WhatsApp do you have? Why haven't you received the latest news from Instagram yet? Learn to check the version of an app installed on your Android.
Maybe on some occasion you have found yourself in the situation of seeing how some of your applications have not yet received the latest news you should count on. Most likely, said application is out of date and do not have the most recent version. But how can you be sure? Easy, just check the version you have installed.
Doing it is much easier than you think. You do not need applications or advanced tools: we are going to explain how you can know what version of an application you have installed on your Android mobile.
Through Google Play
Unless you are using a smartphone without Google services, or that the applications you download on your Android come from alternative stores to Google Play, most likely you can check the version of your apps via the Android app store.
To do so, you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play application on your Android mobile or tablet.
- Tap on your profile image, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "My apps and games".
- Find the application you want to check the version of.
- Once inside the app page, look for the section “Info. of the app ”and tap on it.
- Go to the bottom of the screen. There, you will see the version number you are using.
Through the Settings application of your mobile
Another way to check what version of an app are you using It is through the mobile settings application. The advantage of doing it using this method is that you can check the versions of apps pre-installed on the system, something that is not possible in case of doing it through Google Play.
In order to know the version of an app Through the settings of the smartphone or tablet, you have to carry out this process:
- Open the Settings or Configuration application of your mobile.
- Go to the "Applications" section.
- Tap on "All applications", and look for the app of the app that you want to check the installed version.
- Tap on "Advanced" and scroll to the bottom of the screen. There, you will see the version number that is installed on the device.
Related topics: Android, Applications