Do you know that WhatsApp can close your account without prior notice? These are the reasons that can cause you to lose your account.
Sometimes, in addition, some people whose WhatsApp accounts have been suspended they allege that it is an unjustified closure, as they have not violated –apparently– any of the rules of the service. However, in that case, it is usually possible to recover the deleted WhatsApp account.
Today we want to review the reasons that can lead WhatsApp to delete or close an account, either temporarily or permanently.
The rules of WhatsApp that you should not skip if you do not want to lose your account
As I said, WhatsApp has two types of account “bans”: temporary and permanent. In the first case, the accounts are temporarily suspended, and after a while they are available again.
In the case of a permanent ban, the account is suspended indefinitely, and it is not possible to re-register a new one using the same phone number.
According to data shared by WABetaInfo, these are, if not all, many of the reasons why WhatsApp may suspend your account:
- Temporary bans:
- Using unauthorized versions of WhatsApp such as WhatsApp Plus, GBWhatsApp or other unofficial WhatsApp apps.
- Create a large number of groups with people who do not have your phone number saved.
- Send a large number of messages to people who do not have your phone number saved.
- Send a large number of messages to a broadcast list.
- Send the same message to a large number of people (although WhatsApp cannot access its content, it may consider it spam)
- A large number of people have blocked you.
- Permanent bans:
- Your account has been temporarily banned repeatedly.
- Perform automated or batch actions, such as sending messages or creating groups automatically.
- The phone number associated with the account has been used to carry out suspicious or illegal activities.
- The operation of the service is abused, for example, by sending a large number of messages in a very short period of time (through bots or automated actions).
- The account has received a considerable number of reports or complaints from other users of the service.
It is worth mentioning that WhatsApp does not promise to notify users before suspending their accounts, and it is possible that from one day to the next, some people will no longer be able to use the application for one of the reasons mentioned above.
Fortunately, most people who use WhatsApp in a "normal" way they will not have problems with bans of any kind, unless they abuse the functions of the service in some way. Therefore, the best way to prevent your WhatsApp account from being suspended is not to break the company rules, and use the application normally.
And, in case your account has been unfairly erased, you can always contact the WhatsApp support service to try to get help and recover your account.
Related topics: Applications, Free applications, Social networks, WhatsApp