Get the most out of your Chromecast with Google TV by installing the Apple TV app.
Although not everyone knows it, there is a way to put Apple TV on a Chromecast. However, it can only be done on the new models that come with Google TV. In the same way, today we will explain how to install the Apple TV app on a Chromecast with Google TV. It is much easier than anyone imagines!
Of course, when the app arrives on Android TV, the steps will be very similar to those that we will explain in this guide. That is to say, The entire process that we will teach you below may also work with the rest of compatible devices. So if you have a Chromecast without Google TV, the best thing to do is wait patiently. Either way, watching Apple TV Plus on a Chromecast is pretty straightforward.
How to install Apple TV on a Chromecast
Before you go to install this application from the apple company on your TV, you should be clear that Chromecast has always worked in the same way that you use the apps on your mobile and choose the option to send the content to the TV. However, with the latest models that have Google TV, the Chromecast works like another Android TV device where you can install the applications directly without depending on the mobile.
Do you want to have the Apple TV app on your Chromecast with Google TV? Then follow these steps.
- Turn on your Chromecast and click on the Applications option that appears on the main screen of the Google TV interface. Doing so will bring you to the menu where all your applications and other recommended ones are.
- Regularly, the Apple TV application appears on this screen within the Featured Apps section. If the application does not appear in this section, press the option Search apps which is in the row where the categories are.
- When you get to the Google TV app store search engine, all you have to do is search the term Apple TV and press the magnifying glass icon to search. You can do it with the keyboard on the screen, with the remote control or with Google Assistant.
- After tapping the magnifying glass, you will get to a screen that has the results that match the search you did. When you get to this screen, click on the Apple TV application to access its file.
- Already within the Apple TV tab in the Google TV application store, press the install button that will appear and the application will download and install automatically on your Chromecast.
Clever! After completing all these steps you will have the app installed and you will be able to log in to use it as you like. As you may have noticed, its installation is really simple. As in the apps for Smart TV or devices with Android TV, you will have the opportunity to control all the content you want to watch using the remote control.
If you have one of these devices and want to get the most out of itThen take a look at this article with the best 21 apps for Google Chromecast. Also, you should also check out these 17 things you can do with your Chromecast. Get all the juice out of it!
Related topics: Google, Technology