Delete any application that you have on your Chromebook easily and in a few moments.
Chromebooks are not devices that stand out for having a large amount of storage. Due to this, it is advisable to delete the applications that you do not use to always have the most space available. For this same reason, today we will explain how to delete apps on Chromebook in less than a minute.
To delete the apps once and for all, you can uninstall them from the app drawer or through the Google Play Store. The process is different depending on the method you choose, but the end result is exactly the same. We will guide you through both paths in this special guide.
How to delete apps on Chromebooks from the app drawer
Then we will explain how to delete apps on Chromebooks accessing from the app drawer. Take a look at each of the steps and you will realize how easy it is to process.
- Click on the circular icon in the lower left corner from your Chromebook.
- Click the up arrow to see the list of applications that you have installed on your device.
- Search the app that you want to delete throughout the entire list
- Click on the app in question and select "Uninstall".
- Click on "Uninstall" again when the window pops up and you're ready to go.
That's it! If you've completed all the steps to the letter, at this point you will have uninstalled any tools that you want to completely remove from your Chromebook. As you could surely see, it is about too simple a process that you must do to remove any app on these types of devices.
If, on the contrary, what you need are tools to install on your device, better take a look at this article with the best applications to work on Chromebook. They will help you to be more useful and agile at all times.
How to uninstall apps on Chromebooks through the Play Store
If you want uninstall apps from your Chromebook through the Play Store, then the process you must follow is the one below these lines.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Chromebook.
- Click on the icon in the upper left corner (the one with the three vertical lines).
- Click on the option "My applications and games".
- Select the tab "Installed" on top.
- Find the application you want to uninstall and click on it.
- Click the button "Uninstall".
To confirm your selection, click without fear where it says "To accept".
There you have it! That is the other method you can do to uninstall the applications that you have on your Chromebook and you never want to use it again. Whichever route you choose, both are very easy and they allow you to remove apps without problems.
On the other hand, we invite you to see this tutorial that teaches you how to see which application or web consumes the most battery on your Chromebook. In addition, you should also see this article that makes clear the reasons why you should use a Chromebook as a personal computer in your day to day.
Related topics: Apps, Google