If you have one of these phones, you can already sign up to be one of the first of MIUI 12.5.
Xiaomi plans to release the stable version of MIUI 12.5 next February 8, the same day that the company will celebrate the presentation event of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in its global edition. But first, the brand intends to offer users of some of its devices the possibility to ** test the news of MIUI 12.5 in advance.
For this, the company has enabled a program beta that allows holders of compatible terminals join the initiative to test MIUI 12.5 on their terminals, before the deployment of the final version.
So you can sign up to try MIUI 12.5
First of all, it is worth mentioning that this program is exclusively available for a number of devices. At the time, we already reviewed the list of Xiaomi phones compatible with MIUI 12.5, and which would be the first to receive the update. In the case of the program beta, Xiaomi lists the following devices as compatible with the trial version:
- My 10T / 10T Pro
- My 9T
- Redmi K20
- My Note 10
- We 9 SE
- Redmi Note 9T
- My 10T Lite
- My 10i
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9 Prime
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 9C NFC
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi 9T
On top of that, the company imposes a series of requirements that everyone who wants to participate in the program must comply. They are as follows:
- You must have one of the listed devices, and you can actively participate in the program by sharing suggestions and opinions.
- The phone must have the same associated ID that has been entered in the entry form.
- You must have a certain tolerance for errors, and a willingness to cooperate with the engineers by providing detailed information on those errors.
- Ability to recover the device in the event of a problem, and to take the risks that a failed update entails.
- You must be over 18 years old.
If you meet all the requirements and have a device compatible with MIUI 12.5Signing up for the program is as simple as filling in the form that the company offers on its website until March 1. Once available, the steps to follow will be indicated to proceed with the ROM installation.