Forget about that series or movie you didn't like by removing it from Netflix's "Keep Watching" list.
Don't worry, you are not the only person who has been bored of watching a series or a movie on Netflix, because even the platform is testing a timer function for those who tend to fall asleep. When this happens, Netflix keeps putting that content on the “Keep Watching” list for you and this can be a real bummer. For this same reason, today we will explain How to remove movies and series from “Keep Watching” on Netflix. It is much easier than you probably imagine!
Yes some series or movie bored you so much that you never wanted to know anything about it, then you came to the right place. After you remove it from "Continue Watching" on Netflix, its presence will not disturb you when using this platform.
eye! This action it must be done from a smartphone or from a computer. If you watch Netflix from a Smart TV, then you won't be able to do this process.
How to remove "Continue watching on Netflix" from your mobile
Do you watch your Netflix series and movies through your mobile? So this is what you should do to remove any content from "Continue watching"
- First open the Netflix app on your Android. If you don't have it installed, you can download it from the button below that takes you to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the "Keep Watching" list and look for that movie or series that you want to remove from there once and for all.
- Tap the three dots button that is below what you want to remove from the list.
- When a menu with multiple options opens, tap the one that says "Remove from Row".
- A message will appear in which you will have to confirm if you really want to remove that series, film or documentary from the "Continue watching" list. Only touch accept and that's it.
How to remove "Keep watching on Netflix" from your computer
If you are one of those who enjoys the content of this platform from the comfort of your computer. So you should do the following.
- Enter your profile from the button in the upper right corner.
- When you are in your account, go down to the tab "Viewing activity" so you can see the list of content that you have half.
- When you get what you want to remove, press the button on the right. When you hover over it you will see the option "Hide from viewing history" which is the one you need to activate to remove the movie or series from the "Continue watching" list.
- Confirm to finish and that content will disappear from the list.
You have realized? Maybe it's a bit longer, but it's also about a simple process that allows you to delete content in seconds. Luckily Netflix allows this option and helps you get rid, immediately, of what you once saw and did not like.
And if you are completely bored already, the best thing you can do is watch this tutorial that explains how to cancel a Netflix subscription. Looking for something entertaining to watch today? Then you better take a look at these 4 Netflix series as good as Lupine.