This is the simple trick to open WhatsApp Web without a QR code and, in this way, be able to use it without having your mobile nearby.
Those responsible for WhatsApp were completely right when developing WhatsApp Web, the desktop version for PC of the messaging platform. Whether you are working, watching a movie or simply browsing the Internet on your computer, WhatsApp Web is a very useful tool to continue talking with your family and friends without also having to use your mobile.
However, there are two drawbacks when using WhatsApp Web: you need your mobile to read the QR code and be able to log in, and this phone must always be switched on and close to the computer where you are logged in.
Fortunately, there is a method that allows you open WhatsApp Web without reading the QR code and continue using it without having the phone next to it. If you are looking for comfort when it comes to chatting on WhatsApp Web on your computer, you should discover the trick that we explain in detail below.
How to open WhatsApp Web without QR code
We know that it is for security reasons, but the obligation to always have the mobile near the computer on which we use WhatsApp Web can being annoying at times.
For this reason, we are going to show you a very simple method to use WhatsApp Web that does not imply reading the QR code or the proximity of the terminal to the PC. This does not mean that the privacy of your personal data is put at risk, as you will need the mobile phone to log in for the first time and verify your identity.
The method in question is to install on your computer BlueStacks, an Android emulator in which you can use WhatsApp without problems. Without further ado, these are the steps you must follow to open WhatsApp Web without QR code on your computer:
- Download Bluestacks from its official website and open the file ".exe" to proceed with the installation of the program.
- Open BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account to be able to download apps.
- In the search engine, enter "WhatsApp" and click on the button "Install" to start the process.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp in the Android emulator.
- Enter the phone number from your WhatsApp account.
- Enter the Verification code that you have received on your mobile via SMS.
- Enter your account PIN if you have WhatsApp two-step verification enabled.
- Optionally, you can restore backup stored in Google Drive to retrieve your conversations
- Add your profile information -name and photo-.
- Wait for the WhatsApp configuration to finish and voila, you will have installed it on your PC without using a QR code.
As you can see, during this procedure you only needed the mobile phone to receive an SMS with the verification code, not to read the QR code. Also, every time you want to use WhatsApp Web on your computer again, You will not have to have your mobile near or on.
You know what keeping the WhatsApp Web session logged in is a risk reason spying on your WhatsApp conversations, since anyone who uses the computer on which you use this version will be able to read all the information you have shared in the chats.
For this reason we recommend log out if you are not going to use WhatsApp Web regularly, especially if it is not your personal computer. In this way, you will ensure that whoever uses the PC uses your data is safe.
And here ends the explanation of the simple trick that shows that yes, it is possible to open WhatsApp Web without a QR code and without having the mobile nearby, adding a touch of comfort to using this version What will you do from now on?